We have selected high quality leather to make your bag.
In order to preserve its beauty, we suggest that you follow these few recommendations:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetics. If your bag gets wet, dab the leather with a soft, clear cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
- Be careful not to scratch it when it comes into contact with abrasive surfaces.
- Be careful not to associate it with textiles whose colours are not fixed, such as raw jeans, as the colours migrate to the leather by friction.
- do not enclose it in a plastic bag, put it in its protective dust bag instead. Do not store it in a place that is too hot, humid or unventilated.
Each leather is unique: variations in colour, small marks or veins are natural elements and should not be considered as imperfections.